Thursday, March 29, 2012

ULTIMATE DOLL MADNESS!!!

Two posts, back-to-back, in one day? Why yes, that was necessary. . . Because my doll teacher is made of WIN! (*waves at teacher*) After reading my post the other day in which I was indulging my OCD self regarding my longing for my dream doll, she called a friend, and it now seems possible that I will be making The Head Of My Dreams, because her friend has the mold, and a shoulder-plate that could work with it. Words can not describe. I went down stairs and literally did a dance in the kitchen, (think Spongebob Squarepants bringing it aroooound town, ha ha ha!) while my husband looked at me like, um, okay? Ha ha ha! Too excited.

Also, she confirmed that my body for Marie Louise looks as it should, so I am instantly less crabby about that.

And now, I'm off to watch my husband's soccer game. . . But you can bet I'll be staring blankly at the field while my brain pretty much explodes with doll thoughts!

See? I had to make a second post. I was TOO EXCITED not to! YAY!

At the moment, I'm feeling so positive and powerful that I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a prodigy at cutting eye openings on doll. Ha ha ha, we'll see how THAT goes! Also, I am now on a MISSION to master the art of painting eyelashes. When I paint them, they come out straight, instead of slanted. Why, I do not know! But it's something I am determined to get to the bottom of!

*dies of doll happiness* ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I can't wait to see what the dolls turn out looking like!
    I love your blog, it's nice to see that there are "other people" that get so excited about dolls, too! :-D
    -Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hear you on that - I'm always trying to find blogs for like-minded doll-loving people! It doesn't seem like there are too many of us out there. Do you have a blog that I might be missing out on reading?

      Delete